Diclofenac Potassium 25mg 60ct
- Category: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Diclofenac Potassium is a faintly yellowish white to light beige, virtually odorless, slightly hygroscopic crystalline powder. It is freely soluble in methanol, soluble in ethanol, sparingly soluble in water and practically insoluble in chloroform and in dilute acid. The n-octanol/water partition coefficient is 13.4 at pH 7.4 and 1545 at pH 5.2. Diclofenac Potassium has a dissociation constant (pKa) of 4.0 ± 0.2 at 25°C in water.
Each Diclofenac Potassium tablet, USP intended for oral administration contains 25 mg of Diclofenac Potassium, USP. In addition, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch and titanium dioxide.
Diclofenac potassium tablets are indicated:
- For treatment of primary dysmenorrhea
- For relief of mild to moderate pain
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
Manufactured by: INA Pharmaceuticals
Dosage Form: Tablet